Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Responce to Speak Statement Number Two

        I am responding to the statement "Students who are depressed are simply afraid to deal with their real or perceived problems." I don't think that every one who is depressed is afraid of confronting his/her problems. Some people might be, but what I am saying is that not every one is afraid to confront to their problems. Some people might be lazy, some people might not know where to go about their problems, and some people might be in denial about their problems.
       There are people that are to lazy to get up, and go to where ever they need to go to get his/her problems situated. They might just not want to move out of his/her spot. That is the shortest reason that people do not deal with their problems. Some people just don't know where to go about their problems.
       Some people don't know whether to go to a teacher, school counselor, parent, or a sibling. They might not know who would help the most. Whether it would be his/her school counselor, parent, sibling, or teacher. Who would actually do some thing, and/or the most is the question. It is a hard decision for some people to make, because they do not know who the people, or the person that they tell will tell about his/her problem. The people that do not know who to go have all this to take into account. Some people are just in denial about their depression.
       Like I just said, some people are just in denial about what ever there problem is. They just do not want to see what is really happening with his/hers life. They just might not be ready to handle what they are going through at the moment of their problem. They might not even want to accept what is going on in his/her life.
       Now on to the people who are afraid to deal with their problems. They are afraid because they think that if they try to deal with his/her problems, their problems will get worse, or stay as bad as they are now. Maybe they think that by telling someone about their problems, that the person that they tell will make matters worse.
       That is just simply what I think about that subject. If you have a problem about what my views on the subject, you can come up to me, and complain, or just leave me a comment at the bottom of the page. you could have responded to this specific subject, and I would have read it, I might even be reading this right now, if you did.   

No comments:

Post a Comment